Thanks Shen for tagging me! :)
Anyways, here's my top 5 (heheh coz i have lots!) beauty crimes:
1. I prick my pimples. Ewwww, i know. But i just can't seem to stand seeing a pimple on my face...most especially those big, red ones. I prick them, either by the use of my fingers (tskk..bad bad) or by a pricking tool and then i apply clindamycin after. Sometimes, it helps but most of the time i end up with nasty scars. Waaahhh
2. I smoke. Well, i used to because i stopped before the Holy Week and i've been sticking to that promise it until now. I am not a chain-smoker or something like that but i don't really see any reason i should smoke except when i'm out with friends and everybody else is smoking and i'm not. I have this lame excuse that i would rather die smoking than die by second-hand smoking. Tee-hee...
3. I don't stick to my skin regimen (uh-oh i wish my derma isn't reading this). I am fond of experimenting stuffs on my face especially when there are new products out in the market, even though i have already found my HG skin regimen (Obagi). So there would be times that my derma friend will be surprised to see me having breakouts and rashes when i would tell her i am not using anything aside from Obagi.
4. I rub my eyes like crazy. Waaaahhh...now i have these ugly lines, not to mention oversized eyebags. sometimes i wish i have eye makeup on all the time because it's the only thing that keeps me from rubbing them.
5. I touch my face all the time. :( I know this is a big no-no but when i'm too lazy to check my face for oilies on the mirror, i use my fingers to check. Also, when i'm happy with a newly bought foundation that makes my face feel really smooth...i end up touching my face from time to time just to convince myself that i indeed made the right choice in buying the foundation.
Waaaahh...i'm such a bad girl! =P
Well, at least i am now on my way of eliminating my crime #2. I still have 4 to get over with...LOLz
Thanks again, sis Shen. Now it's my turn to tag these ladies:
Monica, Joan, Nikkiz, Sophie and Bambi
Post away, gorgeous ladies! (kisses)