and because i've been sitting here in front of my office computer doing nothing except browsing, i decided to just pass away the time by blogging. (what else is new...) anyways, i got this topic from J.ROSE and since i've been wanting to post about this for a long time, i decided to do it now.
so what is my makeup/skincare routine?
here it goes:
1. after shower, i wrap my hair with a towel and then i apply my toner (clinique clarifying lotion 3).
2. i apply eye cream (clinique repairwear)
3. put visine on my eyes (sometimes i skip this just because i am lazy)
4. i apply moisturizer (clinique DDML)
5. i apply lip balm
while waiting for my moisturizer to sink into my skin, i then start working with my eyes. months ago, when i was still not into applying eyeshadows, i just curl my lashes and then apply mascara. but because i got addicted (i still am) with mmu e/s i had to fit in this part.
6. i apply UDPP all over my lid up to the brows and sometimes on the lower lids
7. apply eyeshadow (inner lid, outer lid, outer-V, crease and below the browbones)
8. curl my lashes
9. apply mascara
by this time, my moisturizer has been absorbed already (believe me, i spend a lot of time with my eyes) so i go back to my face
10. apply face primer (smashbox, mmu primer or monistat gel)
11. apply concealer on my undereye area, sides of my nose, blemishes
12. apply foundation (MAC SF liquid, MMU, MUFE). i apply foundation using either a kabuki/flat top brush, foundation brush or just my fingers
13. then i set my foundation (MAC BLOT, MAC MSF in Natural or any mmu finishing powder)
14. apply blush
15. sometimes i also apply a highlighter on my cheeks and/or i contour my nose and cheeks
then i go back to my eyes
16. do my eyebrows
17. line my lower lash lines (sometimes i skip this step)
then my lips
18. apply lipstick
19. apply lipgloss
and then lastly,
20. spray evian mist all over my face
so that's pretty much everything...and this takes me an hour and a half to finish. and that explains why i am always late for work. actually, it takes me longer when i am on Obagi since for every product, i would sit and wait for at least 3mins before i proceed to the next.
you might be also asking why i dont use sunblock? well it's because i work at night but if i do wear sunblock, i usually do it before applying my primer.
how about you? care to share what your makeup routine is and how long it takes you to finish all those steps?