3. Using any flat shader brush (MAC 239) apply yellow gold e/s on the inner 1/3 of the lid
4. Using the same brush (of course, wipe it against a tissue to clean), apply an orange e/s on the middle of the lid and a reddish pink e/s on the outer 1/3
5. Using any crease brush (MAC 217) apply a lighter shade of pink on the crease
8. Blend concealer (blend...blend...blend)
12. Buff finishing powder all over face (MSF)
14. Apply blush and contour if you like
15. Apply lip primer and then lipstick
sorry, i forgot what shades i've used. will edit this post soon!
so now you have an idea how silly i look when i am putting on makeup. i hope i didnt scare yah!