thanks Sophie for tagging me...i miss this stuff.
What were you doing ten years ago?
i was in my 3rd year college...shucks, am i that old already!? i was struggling with my programming subjects back then. never really liked it...and never will. LOL i was actually on the verge of shifting to another course.
i was also starting to live on my own. i remember moving out of an apartment where i lived with other 4 people. i was scared at first, but loved it later on.
What are five things on your to-do list today?
1. Go home and try to sleep
2. If i can't sleep, i'd probably be practicing on the looks i'd be doing for my finals on Saturday (nervous! nervous!)
3. Go online and blog. Surf the net for more makeup ideas
4. I would love to go to MAC...but i won't. LOL
5. sleep...i badly need it
Snacks you enjoy?
skittles, marshmallows, M&Ms, potato chips
Places you’ve lived?
Balanga City (Bataan) where i lived for almost all my life then i went to Baguio City for college. and now i am living in Manila for almost 7 years already. but of course i still go home every now and then.
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy my own sephora and put it inside my newly-built mansion
2. Build a foundation that will take care of our elderly and send children to school...even makeup school!
3. Go abroad and study more about makeup or get Jemma Kidd as my tutor (dream on, jheng!)
4. Bring my family to places we've never been before and shop! shop! shop! like Sophie, i'm gonna buy all the good makeup brushes available! hahahah
5. Bring sephora here in the Philippines
People you want to know more about?
Everybody. So i'm tagging everyone who would read this... (wink!)