whooops, I'm IT! Got tagged by Mhean, so now it's my turn. First, let me tell you how this tag game works:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
and so, here's 6 things about me:
1. I change my mood like crazy. Sometimes, i think i have schizoprenia. hahaha
2. I eat like a construction worker. LOL. This description i got from my good friend, Jeff. We went to Australia 3 years ago for company training and he was just so surprised to discover that i eat like there's no tomorrow. I hate having left overs, so i eat everything. I hardly say No to food.
3. I am such a cry-baby. I easily get teary-eyed even with commercials. Heck, i even cry when i attend weddings. actually, i cry when i see people cry. I just realized that i can easily adapt to the emotions of the people around me. So maybe that's why i change moods like crazy!
4. I cannot eat without fish sauce, soy sauce, catsup or vinegar! Like Mhean, i cannot live without them. No matter how tasteful the food is, i'd still ask for seasonings. and yeah, please add some chili!
5. I love staying at home. Yep, most people think i love going out for gimmicks and partying. but the truth is...i don't. i'd rather stay at home and sleep, or read magazines, watch tv or just play with my makeup. :)
6. I eat anything. well...almost! I just can't bring myself to eat liver! i tried...but i just can't. hehehe
hmm...i got this tag weeks ago and sorry for posting late. i think most of you ladies have been tagged already, if not yet, please feel free to do this game.