Bags and Dark circles can darken your eye contour. Garnier Light eye roll-on is a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine and the draining effect of a massage to reduce bags and dark cicles and brighten the eye contour.
Massage is a technique used by experts to boost natural draining and decongest tired eyes. The formula, enriched with caffeine, known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation, helps to brighten the skin and boost radiance.
i've been using this product for more than a week now. when i first saw this at Mercury Drug, i got so interested and decided to get it because of its "roller." it reminded me of the silver-tipped applicator that comes with La Mer's Eye Concentrate (been wanting to get this one for sooo long, but it's so friggin expensivo!)
what i love:
- the instant cooling effect...feels good that it can be addictive
- it brightens the eye area, instantly. reminds me when i first used potatoes on my eyes. but of course, it doesn't last. not sure when used for a longer time period though
- also, it depuffs eyebags. one morning, i woke up with horrible swelling eyebags (for crying the night before) and i reached out for this and it really helped.
- the packaging. fits in my makeup kit..
- cheap, priced at P299
- no smell
what i hate:
- after it dries up, i can feel a tightening effect. so why do i hate it? well, it just gives me the feeling that my undereye area is drying up. and i hate it. i had to use my other eye cream to moisturize
- for those with dry undereye areas or those with wrinkles already (ehem), the moisture in this product isn't enough.
- OCs will hate the roller "innovation" because of hygienic reasons.
will i repurchase?
probably yes. i love the cooling sensation and the instant brightening effect, but i would still use another eyecream for moisturizing.