Light formulation feels satin-soft on the skin and makes it a pampering cleansing experience leaving the skin smooth and comfortableFree of alcohol, fragrances and colorants and are skin pH-neutral
Excellent skin compatibility of the products has been dermatologically approved on sensitive facial skin
i've been using this since i got addicted to putting "layers" of makeup on my face. i remember just cleansing my face directly with water and soap until my mom gave me a hard poke on the head telling me that i should remove my makeup first with something else before washing my face. she actually recommended Ponds cold cream but i find it too thick.
good thing i came across Nivea.
what i love:
- no strong smell...it does have a subtle scent but not irritating
- not too think, consistency is just right
- doesn't irritate my skin. i've been on obagi and my face tends to peel from time to time, but using this to remove my makeup doesn't give me any sting
- it moisturizes my skin. some makeup removers give me the "stretchy, dry" feeling on my skin.
- it does take some time to remove my waterproof eyemakeup, but it does the job.
- unlike my other makeup removers, it doesn't leave me with blurred vision (like when i use my cleansing oils)
- cleaning my face with this is addicting (hmm, is that supposed to be good? lol)
- not oily or sticky