swatches: CS gel liner (top) and Penultimate (bottom)
- the tip provides ease of control and you can line your eyes as close as possible to your upper lashlines
- easy to bring along, no need for a separate eyeliner brush!
- smudges...i would have to really wait for some minutes to totally dry it
- doesn't give me that "black" that i look for a black eyeliner. i would need a couple of more strokes to come up with a dramatic black
- gives a really thin line, so i would need a lot more strokes for a really dramatic line
- takes me a long time to finish lining up my eyes. (or probably, i just got so used to my gel liners)
- expensive! at Php1100, i can get the same effect from cheaper brands
will i re-purchase?
NO. i'd stick with my gel liners :)
i can't say i am disappointed, but this isn't something that i can't live without. I'd say this is great for those who are just starting up to use eyeliners because it really provides ease of control. you can start with a really thin line and work it up to come up with a thicker line.
but like i said, you can get the same effect from other cheaper brands...but if you have the moolah, you can always opt for this.