A patented and simple to use toner pad that delivers the ultra pure, exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid in combination with the proven keratolytic, salicylic acid 2%.
Formulated with the astringent benefits of witch hazel in combination with green tea extract and zinc PCA to assist in soothing skin irritation and inflammation.
Inactive Ingredients:Ammonium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Polysorbate-20, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA.
I've been using this toner pads for more than 3 months now, and i must say that i am absolutely loving it! I am acne-prone and i just can't get my hands off my face...i tend to prick my pimples (eeewww, i know!) and my laziness to pay my derma a visit makes me experiment on new products coming out in the market, which of course would only lead to more infections and harsh reactions. (sniff)
some anti-acne toners that i used only made my skin a lot more red (trust me, even redder that those in the pics i've posted earlier) and super dry. i actually gave up on toners that i just go directly on applying my creams...but having an oily skin like mine really needs the help of a good toner.
good thing my derma suggested this to me...my prayers are answered!
- Wipe the entire affected area with a pad one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin can occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
what i love:
- doesn't sting! i used to have really big and red pimples, and no matter how inflamed they are, this toner won't sting!
- doesn't make my skin dry...not at all! it actually makes my skin feel moisturized even without a moisturizer
- the pad has the right amount of solution...so no wasting!
- cheap. well, for something that really works (at least for me), this is a cheaper alternative than those that i've tried. i got this for Php800 (i think lesser) for 60 pads. So that's Php400 a month since i only use this at night.
- no smell. maybe it has a bit, but being sensitive with scents, this one doesn't annoy me.
what i hate:
- the packaging. it's so bulky that it takes a lot of space when i bring it with me for overnights. but i don't think toner pads can be repackaged differently, no? so i guess i just have to live with it. heheheh
yep, just one thing that i hate about it. because for me, this product is heaven-sent!
of course, it may have worked for me but it may not work for you. you'd need to try it out yourself. just make sure that when you've finally found a product that works for you, stick with it and stop experimenting with other products...who knows, you'll just end up aggravating the problem.
in short...do not be like ME.