- sleek packaging. great for travel, for it avoids spillage unlike other mineral powder foundations. just turn the dial to scrape off the right amount of product you need, and presto!
- great for highlighting. also great as a foundation but oily skinned people must beware
- provides sheer to medium coverage
- makes wrinkless less visible
- provides moisture to dry-skinned people
- expensive. Priced at $59 (got this for Php2850)...but for the amount of product you get which is 21g, i think it's just okay
- the kabuki brush that comes with it. it's horrible! really scratches my skin and i don't think it does a great job on blending the powder into the skin. i use my MAC 182 instead
- too bulky for my makeup kit. hmmm, probably i would need to get a bigger one? lol
- makes me oily after just a few hours. i have to make sure that i primed my face and i have lots of blotting papers on hand. i don't think this should be used at day time, though. it gives you that shimmery look that is great at night time, but definitely not during the day
- limited shades available. I think they only have four: dark, medium, light and fair. I got Light first but gets dark on me...so i had to get Fair.
will i purchase again?
- No. I already have two 21g of this...and i hardly use it.
I can't say that i am INLOVE with this product. But i can't say that I HATE it. Probably just so-so..not something i can't live without. Mom loves it though. And i must say, it suits her. But she hates the idea of buffing with a brush...it enlarges her pores according to her. LOL
Do you have this? If you do, do you love it or hate it? For those who are thinking of getting this, make sure you test it first. I've read some reviews that some people broke out because of this. I never had that experience though, but it surely won't hurt to make sure first.