Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum contains a concentrated form of an exclusive amino-peptide complex that hydrates to firm and visibly lift skin around the entire eye area. Skin's natural glow will be restored and skin is left feeling velvety smooth. The results? Visibly lifts, smooths and brightens the entire eye area for firm eyelids, smooth corners and even-tone under eyes.
Cylopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camelli Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Petrolatum, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Peg-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, BIS-Peg/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Peg-10 Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propyloaraben, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Vitamin B3, Pro-Vitamin B5, Amino-Peptide, Vitamin E, Green Tea.
Directions for use:
Apply day and night on eye area..
PAT, don't RUB!
I was kinda hesitant to try another product from Olay since i had a terrible experience with one of their lines a long time ago...but when i ran out of my Strivectin, and the lack of other brands to try, i just had to give Olay another chance.
I've been using this product for months now and i thought i am not getting any good results, until i've read some comments that my undereyes have improved and even asking me what i've been using. Some even emailed me asking if i went thru the operation i've mentioned months ago...so that would mean, this product works! yey!
I am on my 3rd tube and i must say this is the only eye cream that i've used for a long time without switching to a new one. I've mentioned before that i've tried La Mer Eye concentrate and kinda stopped for a while from using Olay. It did work for me initially but had to stop because i've seen small bumps around my eye area after a few weeks. So i went back to Olay.
what i love:
- well, from the comments i've been getting from my dear readers, this product works!
- cheaper from the other brands i've tried...priced at Php999 (approx. $40).
- will make your eye area oily if you applied too much but it gets easily absorbed
- great primer for undereye concealers...
- gives the brightened look on the undereye area...the serum has tiny gold specks which creates the illusion of a brightened eye area
- the packaging...gives out the right amount of product and absolutely no double-dipping
- less dryness on my undereyes, gives velvety smooth feeling