I was never a fan of eyeliner pencils...for i started to learn how to do eyelining using liquid liners. For me, they are easier and no tugging of lids. Not to mention i can draw straighter lines with them. :)
what i love:
- stays on! this is the only eyeliner that stayed put even when applied on my waterlines
- easy to apply, goes on smoothly without tugging
- comes with a sharpener which is good if you want to sharpen it...no need to buy a separate sharpener
- lasts a long time since the color is great, most especially the Blackest Black.
- doesn't break easily unlike other brands i've tried (opps, i am not dropping names here beh!)
- Doesn't irritate my eyes even when i wear my contacts
- smudges a bit, but not that noticeable. what i do to hold it up a bit is to smudge the lower lashlines with eyeshadow so it my liner won't fall off my lashes when i get teary-eyed. I got this tip from Christine...thanks! :)
- cheap for a liner that really works! got this for less than Php400 (approx. $8)
what i hate:
lapplied in the morning and almost 12 hours after
This is definitely my HG eyeliner for my waterlines. I use this at times on my lashlines and it works just as fine. But i prefer gel liners for that :)
I wish they come in White. I am still on a search for a really good white eyeliner...any recos?