Every successful huntress knows that her eyes are her most powerful weapon. Sure the mane helps attract attention and the talons assist in pinning him down, but it's her stop-him-in-his-tracks gaze that hypnotizes her prety and keeps him captive.
Turning plain lovely eyes into drop-dead gorgeous eyes, Maybelline New York has developed the Volum'Express Hyper Curl Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara.
Evoking the dramatic intensity of a feline gaze with its dramatic visual impact, and the swiftness of a big cat's sinuous moves in its ease of application, Volum'Express Hyper Curl Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara is the purr-fect mascara for the fiercely sexy woman.
Think of it as brush on ammunition for the femme fatale. it's so daring it's dangerous.
what i love:
- cheaper than my used-to-be HG MAC Plush Lash mascara. Priced at Php385 (or less..i forgot!)
- smudge-proof and waterproof...really stays put the whole day!
- the chic packaging
- no more wiggling at the roots! just comb your lashes and...HELLO, SEXY EYES!
- would last a long time since one coat is already enough to have more length, more volume and more lifted lashes
what i hate:
- hard to cleanse off...well, i'm just using a mild makeup remover (NIVEA). maybe it would be much easier if i use my Shu or my MAC cleanse-off oils
- i can't think of anything else to hate about it!
and yeah, it's final. this is definitely my current HG mascara.
Hmm, i wish it comes in Brown too. But that won't be as feline-looking, no?