Waterproof and long wearing
Easy to apply and remove
Dries in 60 seconds
No bleeding or running
Nylon Hair brush
Directions for usage:
Apply by starting at the inner corner of the eyelid and draw outwards along the natural contour of the eyeline.
I am a sucker for eyeliners. I've started using eyeliners some 7 years ago, and i must say i have mastered the "art" of lining my eyes. So i try to get new and "promising" liners available in the market. Lately, i've been using only my black and brown fluidlines from MAC. I am too lazy to mix my loose mineral pigments with a mixing medium or with my BE "weather everything" eye liner sealant so i haven't been able to use colored liners.
and so when i came across this liners from In2it...i just can't pass on it. :)
what i love:
- colors are so pigmented...really makes the eyes pop!
- easy to apply. but if you are just starting with using liquid liners, this would need some getting used to
- cheap...priced at Php239.75 and we got this for a discounted price (10% off)
- a little goes a long way...a bottle would last a long time
- there are 12 shades available, all pretty and sooooo pigmented. i wanted to get all of them, good thing Phoebe was there with me to stop me.
what i hate:
- some colors leave a stain. i applied Turquoise and pink on my eyes and i was left with a bluish green stain on my lid for 2 days. but it does go away...don't force it by rubbing too much!