What it is: A waterproof eyebrow defining cream in a tube.
What it is formulated to do: Fills, defines, and intensifies brows with natural-looking, stay-put color.
What else you need to know: The result remains flawless throughout the day and holds up under all conditions (water, heat, etc).
Size: 0.16 oz
Use very sparingly. Apply then blend with slanted Eyebrow Brush to obtain a very natural line. For very precise corrections, use a very fine-tipped brush, such as Eyeliner Brush.
Professional Tips: To change the color of your lashes, brush them with a mascara brush or lash comb soaked in Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector. It is also perfect for coloring graying sideburns and moustaches.
- easy to use. I use this either with my Suesh angled liner brush or my MAC 266 brush. For starters, this may take a bit of practice before getting the breeze of using it. you have to wipe it off immediately just in case you got it wrong for it dries up easily. and once it dries, you would have to use a makeup remover :)
- stays put the whole day! this is waterproof and sweatproof. i had the mistake of scratching my brows the other day and i nearly cried when i remembered about my brows. i got my mirror and checked it..it's still on! WHEW
- a little goes a long way. All you need is a small amount (check Swatch 1 on my pics above) for one brow. This tube would last me months, even when used everyday!
- Reasonable priced. It sells for Php1100++ and though it's more expensive than my MAC brow set, i won't need to use any brow powder anymore. the price of the brow set plus my brow powder would cost me almost P2000. so this one is really cost-efficient!
- no allergies. i've used some brow mascaras before and it did give me some itching on my brows.
- no funky smell.
- gives me natural looking brows...hmm, at least close to my hair color.