1. Start with priming your eyelids. I've been using my Too Faced Shadow Insurance topped with MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre and it works just like my UDPP :)
2. Using a flat shader brush (MAC 239), pat MAD e/s in Sand Dune on the lid slightly passing above the crease. Then using a big blender brush, gently sweep the color to get rid of the harsh lines.
3. Using a medium blending brush (MAC 217), apply MEOW e/s in Fur Flyin' on the outer-V. Blend this with your first lid color.
4. Using a much smaller blending brush, intensify the outer-V by applying MAC Espresso on top of the MEOW e/s. Blend, Blend, Blend!
5. Using a bigger flat shader brush, apply MAC Shroom for highlight. Gently sweep using a big blending brush to blend with the lid color.
6. Line your upper lashlines with MAC Fluidline in Dipdown, a white eyeliner on the lower waterlines and Revlon Colorstay in Black on the upper lashlines. Smudge the lower lashlines with MAC Espresso. This will prevent the white eyeliner from slipping.