2. Using a big blending brush (MAC 224), apply Iced Mocha starting from the outer crease up to the middle. Don't do the wiping motion, start from the outer crease going to the middle and then lift your brush and start again. This is to make sure that more pigment is on the outer part.
3. Using a flat shader brush (MAC 239), pat (not wipe) Apricot Moose on the lower lid. Then lightly blend this color with Iced Mocha
4. Apply the highlight color (Frosted Flakes) below the browbones and blend with Iced Mocha.
5. Using a smaller blending brush (MAC 222) apply Beauty Queen on the crease. It should be between Apricot Moose and Iced Mocha. Apply this color the way your first color is applied.
6. Line your upper lashlines (Penultimate liner) and the waterlines (Revlon Colorstay in Blackest Black). Then using the colors on your lids, smudge (MAC 219) your lower lashlines to keep the liner from sliding.
7. Curl lashes and apply mascara (Maybelline Cat Eyes).