1. Start by priming your lids with a primer. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance topped with MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre
3. Using a flat shader blush, apply MAC Freshwater on the lids. Then using a big blending brush, blend it to get rid of harsh lines
5. Line the waterlines with Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Blackest Black and using a smudger brush, smudge MAC Carbon on the lower lashlines. Then apply MAC fluidline in Blacktrack on the upper lashlines.
7. Curl lashes and apply Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara
8. Using a small shader brush, apply a shimmery white eyeshadow on the inner corners of the eyes, to give this look some brightness. Blend.
And you are done!
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MAC beauty powder in Rose Romance
MUFE HD Finishing Powder
don't worry, i haven't been able to start with the wine...
til next time, ladies!