LANCOME OSCILLATION MASCARA
The first vibrating Powermascara by Lancôme
7000 oscillations per minute: Press the button and experience a breakthrough sensation in application. In one easy new gesture, let the vibrating brush combined with an exquisitely smooth formula wrap every lash up to 360°.
Instantly see a fascinating gaze: lashes appear ultimately extended, remarkably separated, and virtually multiplied in number.
i wasn't able to attend the Lancome event that officially launched this product...and i quite regret it for i've heard a lot of good feedbacks about it. I told myself that i'll be getting one as soon as it becomes available here in Manila.
and so i did...
- gives really black lashes
- lashes are easily coated by just pressing that button
- gets easily removed with a makeup remover. i'm not sure if what i got was the non-waterproof, might have to ask mom for the box.
- gives that clean effect...no clumping
- weighs down my curls (really hate when that happens)
- kinda hard to use for you have to hold that button down for the wand to do its thing, and i must say, this is really for lazy people (no offense for those who loves this!)
- expensive...wallet damage is more than Php2k! i'd be able to purchase 3-4 mascaras with that amount and i'm sure they would work better!
- no volumizing or lengthening effect
- i got mine just a week ago, so i am not sure if this is true: that the battery wears up easily and when that happens, there's no way to change it (dang, that's 2k down the drain)
- it smudges
my final say? this is a totally waste of money. i dunno if i've been using it wrong, for i've read some good reviews about it. i've been trying to like it for days now but i always end up getting frustrated when i would lose my curls. i've thought of using this with a lash primer first, but geesh, i can get better results with a much cheaper mascara like Maybelline Cat eyes mascara (minus the need for a primer). of course, that would mean no oscillating effect but i don't mind. i'll choose saving moolah over getting away with that wand wiggling.
and yeah, i didn't try this at the counter for i had mascara on already. mom tried this as well, and hates it too!