here's another look using my favorite UD item from ate Gracie that can be worn in the office. It's a bit out of the usual neutral look, but is still subtle and doesn't look really dark and party-ish.
i hope you like it...
colors i used:
1. After applying your eye primer, apply Grifter all over the lid using a flat shader brush
2. Using an angled e/s brush, apply Perversion on the outer-V and the crease. Blend it towards Grifter.
3. Using a fluffier shader brush, apply Midnight Cowboy under the brow bones to highlight. blend it towards your lid colors
4. Line your lash lines with a black liner, then your lower water lines and finally smudge your lower lash lines with the same colors you have used on your lids
5. Curl lashes and apply coats of mascara
6. Clean up your cheeks from any shadows that might fallen by sweeping it with a loose powder using a big fluffy powder brush and you're done!
MUFE brow corrector in shade 0
Urban Decay Book of Shadows (Grifter, Perversion and Midnight Cowboy)
Revlon Colorstay Liner
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline Cat eyes mascara
MONAVE caroline topped with LAURESS radiant ivory
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MAC Summer Romance
MUFE HD Finishing powder