- smells good. how i hate the smell of some hair products...there are some that smells like rubber, eww!
- doesn't weigh my hair down
- no need to use a separate hair product to tame frizziness
- cuts half (if not more than) of my air-drying time
- gives me sleek, shiny and soft hair all day
- a little goes a long way, i've been using mine everyday and haven't finished even half of it
what i hate:
- the price. it's pricey at P915.00 as compared as to what i've been using before...but hey, for something that really works, money isn't an issue (right!?)
i think this Texture Expert from the L'oreal Professionnel line isn't available at regular stores. correct me if i'm wrong, but i think you can grab them from your hair salons that offer L'oreal hair products.
i am so loving this product. i haven't finished my first tube but i already am planning on stocking up as i don't want to ran out of my current HG hair product...well, who does!?
just a question though...how come in other countries, it's called Smoothing Essence and not Aqua Sleek? hmmm
(thanks to Phoebe, i actually "stole" the pic and product blurb from her site...lol)