I remember posting my HG sunblock months ago, but it won't hurt to have another one, eh?
I was lucky to have the chance to try out this sunblock from Shu Uemura. I gave it to my mom thinking that i must stay away from using too expensive stuff so i'll be saved a lot of moolah just in case i get used to it. Besides, i already found my HG and mom would love getting this one. She loves Shu and Shiseido stuff!
But one day during my stay in the province, i realized that i forgot my sunblock so i had to get some from mom. I saw this and tried it. Immediately upon application, i knew...this is LOVE. :)
what i love:
- the scent. it doesn't smell like the other sunblocks i've used
- not greasy at all! i just dunno with the other variant with SPF50. but i am such an oil mine and this one doesn't aggravate it.
- lightweight and gets easily absorbed by the skin. unlike other sunblocks, this one melts right into your skin. skin feels refreshed and smooth. imho, this can work as a great primer too!
- i didn't get any allergies or any harsh reactions
- a little goes a long way. the consistency is liquid-y but you'll know when you're covered enough...my mom have been using it for more than 2 mos (and i use it when i get home...now i regret giving it to her...lol!) and we're not even close to finishing up the bottle.
- the packaging. i find the square-ish packaging sleek and cute. the spout also makes sure that you don't waste the product
- expensive. it sells for Php2200 for a small 40ml container
- leaves a whitish cast on the skin...but it goes away after a bit.
aside from those two, i have no other reason to stop me from getting myself my own UV armor. and this time, i won't be handing it over to mom....LOL!
okay, okay...i'll get her one too...(smirks)