what i love:
- gorgeous colors
- its staying power. it would be better to line your lips with a lip liner first then apply this. so the color won't bleed.
- it doesn't taste weird. i personally love the taste of the Glamour Gloss...hehhe
- it doesn't give you that look on your lips as if you've been eating fatty, oily foods.
i've been using the Glamour Gloss on some of my wedding gigs and they also love it!
what i hate:
- consistency is kinda runny. as y0u can see on my pictures, the lines on my lips are still visible. but there are two ways to remedy that: 1) apply the first layer then wait for some seconds for it to set then apply another layer or 2) apply a base...then the gloss
- for me who's not really into lipsticks/lipglosses, i think it's expensive. priced at Php675 (i know, i am so cheap...lol) i wish they are cheaper just so i can get all the shades!
will i buy again:
YES! i seriously want ALL of their shades
i wish i can study makeup again, and probably specialize on bridal makeup. but for now, i have to be satisfied on having myself as my "model."
for this eye makeup, i just used the left shade on this 4U2 e/s duo on the lid and then MAC espresso on the crease.
Bags and Dark circles can darken your eye contour. Garnier Light eye roll-on is a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine and the draining effect of a massage to reduce bags and dark cicles and brighten the eye contour.
Massage is a technique used by experts to boost natural draining and decongest tired eyes. The formula, enriched with caffeine, known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation, helps to brighten the skin and boost radiance.
i've been using this product for more than a week now. when i first saw this at Mercury Drug, i got so interested and decided to get it because of its "roller." it reminded me of the silver-tipped applicator that comes with La Mer's Eye Concentrate (been wanting to get this one for sooo long, but it's so friggin expensivo!)
what i love:
- the instant cooling effect...feels good that it can be addictive
- it brightens the eye area, instantly. reminds me when i first used potatoes on my eyes. but of course, it doesn't last. not sure when used for a longer time period though
- also, it depuffs eyebags. one morning, i woke up with horrible swelling eyebags (for crying the night before) and i reached out for this and it really helped.
- the packaging. fits in my makeup kit..
- cheap, priced at P299
- no smell
what i hate:
- after it dries up, i can feel a tightening effect. so why do i hate it? well, it just gives me the feeling that my undereye area is drying up. and i hate it. i had to use my other eye cream to moisturize
- for those with dry undereye areas or those with wrinkles already (ehem), the moisture in this product isn't enough.
- OCs will hate the roller "innovation" because of hygienic reasons.
will i repurchase?
probably yes. i love the cooling sensation and the instant brightening effect, but i would still use another eyecream for moisturizing.
- reasonably priced. P999 for 8 gorgeous shades
- great color payoff
- lasts the whole day
- doesn't crease...i've used it without a primer and it stayed put!
- easy to blend
- sleek packaging. it comes with a black palette case with mirror
- available locally and they have a wide range of items, all reasonably priced!
what i hate:
- well, not really hate. i just wish they come up with mattes
will i purchase again:
yep, will get the other palette :) and probably some more e/s duos.
for another set of EOTDs using this palette, click here.
and last month, i've been lemming on getting Bobbi Brown's shimmering nudes palette but it wasn't available here yet so i decided to get Silk Natural's e/s clones of that palette. still, i wanted to have them pressed since using loose minerals can be really messy most esp during makeup gigs.
so, i pressed them:
i wish you all the best my friend...i love you and i'll always be here for you.