An oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.
Creates a soft-focus effect, designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It creates a complexion that looks flawless, even in bright or harsh lighting.
What else you need to know:
This Sephora-exclusive foundation comes in 25 different shades to suit all skintones.
Relipidium: Moisturizes the skin (+46% after 4h).
Fucogel: Forms a microfilm that prevents dehydration and protects against external aggression.
Sericite: Enables rays of light to spread more widely, intensifying the radiance of the complexion.
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Mica, talc, PEG-10 Dimenthicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenyl, Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Cyclohexacyloxane, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitan Sesquileate, Silver Oxide, Propylene, Carbonate, Parfum (fragrance), Methylparaben, Fagus Sylvatica Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, [+/- CI 77891 )titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Apply directly on skin. Small quantity is sufficient to make up the whole face.
Perfect and mattify application by dusting with HD powder.
what i love:
- offers medium to heavy coverage. if i would really need a heavier coverage, i mix this with MAC SFF and the result is still great!
- easily to apply. i apply this using my MAC 187 and it really gives that airbrushed look. i then set it with either the MUFE HD loose powder of with my MAC MSF Natural
- it's matte. but for an oil slick like me, it just gives that gorgeous glow after a few hours.
- no funky smell
- the packaging. actually i like the packaging more than that of MAC SFF. And i love that it comes with a pump! no need to buy a separate pump... :)
- a little amount goes a long way. so i'm thinking that this 30ml bottle would last me looooongg.
- doesn't give a whitish cast on pictures...makes you "photogenic" and "video-genic" (is there such a word? lol)
- feels light and looks like second skin...your-skin-but-better kind of foundation, imho!
- no allergic reactions. though i've read some reviews that they get pimples after using this. well, i've read that about MAC too...but never experienced it. :)
what i hate:
- kinda expensive (well, as compared to MAC). I bought mine in the US and it costs $40. but i must say that this is worth every cent!
- doesn't really cover scars or pigmentations. i would mix this with MAC SFF to really have that "heavy" coverage i need and make sure that it still has that "HD" capabilities.
- no spf. if it has one, then i would say that this is one hella of a foundation. but of course, if SPF is added then there would be that whitish cast on pics. i can apply sunblock before my primer anyways, so that's fine.
good thing i have another bottle which is a shade lighter, yay!
will i buy this again?
nope. and that's just because i haven't even used a quarter of my bottle! and i don't really use liquid foundation for everyday use...but if ever this runs out, i am DEFINITELY BUYING more!