1. Using MAC 239, apply color #1 on the entire lid. Then using a big blending brush (MAC 224) blend the edges to get rid of the harsh line:
3. Using a Q-tip, fix the shape of the eyelid color...just in case you mess up, like me. lol
4. Using a smaller blending brush like MAC 222, apply color #3 on the outer-V then blend...
5. Using another shader brush, apply color #4 as highlight. I originally used MAC Gorgeous Gold but found it too yellow as a highlight...so i changed it to Shroom
6. Apply liner on the upper lashlines. I've used MAC Penultimate liner. I think i really messed up with my line here...see, it's wonky!
7. Apply black liner on the waterline and smudge it using MAC 219 and color #1 + #2
8. Curl lashes and apply mascara..and you're DONE!