Concentrated & creamy, it effectively covers dark eye circles and wrinkles. Can be easily applied without irritation.
Instruction: Apply an appropriate amount of cream around the eyes carefully and evenly, finishing with concealer brush or tap the area with finger
Available in 2 shades in a 10g jar.
- consistency is creamy and easy to blend
- no weird smell
- shade #2 is my exact shade for my undereyes. tried to get the lighter shade, but now i'm sure i'd look funny had i insisted on getting it. LOL
- no irritations
- doesn't cake no matter how much you put on
- a little goes a long way...so i'm sure this 10g jar would last me months!
- kinda oily
- hard to set, at least with the powder i am using as a setting powder. but i tried using it with the salmon set powder at the counter and it works great (darn, now i gotta get that one too!?)
- it creases...and it's just because i wasn't really able to set it properly