hiyeee, gorgeous readers! how's the day treatin' you? i'm feeling a bit rested today since i was able to take more than 9hrs of sleep last night! yeah..9 hours. whew! that's something that doesn't happen often.
anyways, who's up for another contest? i rarely post contests in my blog, but if i do, it would be definitely worth joining. the first one we had was from Hairinmanila and this time, this would be from our gorgeous Beautynomist and Minute Maid.
so, how to join?
What to do? You can do both, or win with one of either:
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident bloggers.
2. Blog about, “Show us your freshest look inspired by Minute Maid.
”Sophie’s Note : Whip up your freshest made up look. I want make-up! But then, it’s up to you to define “fresh”. You just need to justify it! In my opinion, it means your best look using makeup. Be it natural, vampy, or even avante garde, as long as it screams fresh, I’m in for it!
3. Please include a photo of your look. The more creative, the better!4. Publish your blog post and e-mail the blog entry URL with your name, address, mobile number, and e-mail address to email@example.com
Insight/Minute Maid look (35%)
Relevance to the theme – “Fresh” (30%)
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident readers of Beautynomics.
2. Answer this, “What is your favorite make-up trick? Any natural ways you can achieve it?”
3. Leave your real name and register a valid e-mail address on the Comments section of Beautynomics, particularly under this entry.
Usefulness of the tip (50%)
Relevance to the theme – “Natural” (50%)
Contest Duration: December 28, 2009 – January 29, 2010
What's at stake?
Prize for Best Blog post is a gift certificate for a SOFA short course on make-up worth 15,000 pesos and 5,000 pesos worth of Kiehl’s products!Prize for Best Comments is 5,000 pesos worth of Kiehl’s products.
Whoa, totally worth it huh!? Let's go ladies (and well, i think even gents hehehe) and join this cool contest from Minute Maid and Beautynomics. This is one way to start our 2010 fresh!