then an angel might have heard me from above and made me see this during one of my visits at Watsons MOA last year:
i made sure that i am wearing stubborn waterproof makeup!
i pour some of the remover on a cotton pad...
press the cotton gently on my closed eyes (making sure that my lashes are upwards) and let it sit there for a minute or two. i then wipe my eyes gently to remove any left residue, but most of the time i don't need to.
- cheap, less than Php400 for a 125ml bottle (as compared with my MAC)
- doesn't sting
- doesn't leave me with blurry eyes which i always get fromoil cleansers
- no oily residue...well, it does feel a bit oily but i can live with it. besides, i still use a separate face makeup remover then wipe it with my trusted wet wipes to finally remove all traces of makeup from my face. (yeah, i am that OC!)
- no added fragrance
- easily removes my stubborn eyemakeup
what i hate:
I haven't tried using it on my lips though since i am dont wear lipstick that much. but i'll probably try this one of these days with my L'oreal Infallible lipstick...so watch out for an update :)
- be gently in wiping your eyes to remove makeup...when using this, pour an ample amount on a cotton pad then gently press it on your eyes to moisten the stubborn makeup. then be more gentle when wiping your eyes to remove any residue.
- you can moisten a cotton bud to remove liners from the lashlines...but remember, BE GENTLE!
- cleanser is divided into blue and hazy colorless liquids. make sure to shake the bottle well before using :)
so, will i buy again?
i just did...for backup!
now tell me, what's your HG eye makeup remover?