- Creates a professional sculpted look
- Full coverage color
- Use for powder or blush for perfect contouring
- Vegan Friendly
(photo and product blurb taken from their site)
i didn't know this brush even exists. i've been seeing a lot of posts about their Studio line makeup and brushes but never really checked into it. A friend sent me this brush on one of our swaps, and she did tell me that this is one good brush. I washed it immediately, but hesitated using it for quite sometime. Until one day, that i need a brush to buff my powder and the rest of my face brushes are still drying up. So i had no choice but to give this a chance.
what i love:
- gives that flawless, well-blended look
- buffs in powder and liquid very well into a polished, natural look
- soft, densely packed hairs
- luxurious black color and design
- long handle, easy to use
- affordable price, $3
- no shedding, no bleeding and no funky smell
- fits just right in my hand
- the hairs can be frizzy (buhaghag). geesh, i need to find a better word! LOL
will i buy again?
- Always wash your brushes prior to use
- Use a brush cleanser or a conditioning shampoo in cleaning your brushes. I use my Johnson's milk bath or MAC brush cleanser.
- To prevent the brush hairs from being frizzy, use a brush guard (this i must have, soon)
- Clean brushes regularly
do you have the other brushes from ELF? if you do, please suggest what i should get, before i check out the entire brush set. :)
Lesson Learned: Some things are worth another chance!