- Acne treatment makeup remover tissues
- Deep cleans, unclogs pores and removes dirt and oil
- Visibly reduces redness in days
makeup remover + acne treatment in one!? whoa, this must be good! so i decided to get myself a box and tried it when i got home.
what i love:
- it has salicylic acid, which works for my pimple-proned skin (I'm allergic to Benzoyl...)
- doesn't dry my skin
- face feels fresh and cleansed after
- it's like a 2-in-1 product: washing your face to get rid of makeup and applying toner
- though it has salicylic acid, it is gentle on the skin. no stings, no allergic reactions
- i know other would hate the smell, but it's okay with me. its scent makes me think that it's gonna work since it kinda smell like medicine..LOL!
- cheap. priced at P99/box which has 30 cloths and each cloth is sufficiently wet unlike the others that i've tried.
- it does get rid of the redness!
what i hate:
- i tried using this directly without cleansing my face with something else...and it wasn't able to get rid of my waterproof makeup.
- it dries up easily
- make sure to store the box upside down to avoid it from drying.
- cleanse your face first with something that would "soften" those waterproof makeup then use this.
will i buy again?
i've been re-purchasing (and hoarding) this for almost 2yrs now!