Extremely smooth eye pencil with the application and feel of a liquid liner that delivers true color payoff, in a metallic finish with a long-lasting wear.
Available in Black, Silver, Gold, Aqua and Brown
now a test to see if they are waterproof:
I've rubbed the swatches again and...
what I love:
- Application is such a breeze since it smoothly glides on without any tugging of the eye area.
- This is the only eye liner that stays on my waterlines.
- Color payoff is so awesome, a lot of people thought I'm using a gel eyeliner.
- It's cheaper than other eye liners that works the same, Urban Decay 24/7 liners for example.
- No itchiness or any sort of allergies on my eye area
- the one in shade of Black is the blackest of all black eyeliners I've used
what I hate:
- it's so soft, so it's a pain to sharpen. what I do anyway is to put it in the freezer for 5-10minutes before sharpening it and this definitely helps
- not sold locally, but fortunately we have local resellers here like Digitaltraincase who sells it for P350
will I repurchase?
I just asked Digitaltraincase to reserve another Aqua for me. And I'll be getting another Black soon for I am totally setting aside my UD 24/7 liner in Zero
I wish it comes in other colors like Purple, Green, White, etc. though.