Weeks ago, I got invited to be one of the bloggers to be part of the Parisian Bloggers Pictorial Party. We were groomed by the fabulous team of Bobby Carlos and Max Factor and our pictures were taken by Nico Villegas! There's food and our friends from Parisian really made sure we were well taken cared of that day. I really felt like a celebrity! Imagine having people prepping you up for a photoshoot? Wow, it's been a while since I last had somebody else do my makeup!
My knees were shaking at the time of the shoot. But thanks to Ms. Lora for guiding me thru some poses. I know I'm such a camwhore, but I didn't know it would be that hard when someone professional is taking your pictures. Not to mention having a lot of people looking! LOL!
Overall, it was a great experience. Something I would never forget! Thanks to Parisian for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this.
Yep, that's me...feeling and trying to look girly!
But that's not all...help me win the Parisian Challenge and have the chance to win one of the 10 Php2k worth of SM and Parisian GCs.
1. Like Parisian Shoes and Bags Fan Page at Facebook
2. Click on the Parisian Challenge app to open the application
3. Click on the Vote tab and look for me (Jheng Santos)
4. Click on Vote
5. Fill out the registration form and wait for the confirmation message
6. Each time you vote for me, comment on this post with your Facebook name (so I could add you up), your twitter name (if you have one, and oh please follow me too! twitter id is @iamsutil) and how many times you've voted. You can vote up to 3x per day. There will be an entry on your timeline each time you vote so I can use that to track as to how many times you've voted.
If I win, I will choose 10 with the most number of votes. Remember that you can vote up to 3x per day.
Voting ends on April 28 at 11:59PM.
This contest is for local residents only. If you are located outside the Philippines, feel free to vote for me too! ^_^
Thanks for those who already voted for me! I really appreciate it. And thanks in advance to all those who will be voting for me.
Please support my fellow bloggers as well...God bless us all!