How's Monday treating you so far? I'm kinda hoping it's still a weekend..as I miss watching my fave series as of the moment,The Vampire Diaries! I know, I'm so late since I'm just on the last episodes of Season 1, but I'm getting there. LoL!
And can I just say, Damon is sooooo cute! I love his smoldering eyes...
Anyways, I wanna show you this nail art that I've learned from my former classmate in HS who's so good in doing nail art. Her name is Mia, go check her Instagram account nailsbymiawrrr. Her works are amazing!
By the way, here's what I came up with:
And here's how I did it:
1. Apply primer (Revlon) and your base polish (Orly in Liquid Vinyl) of choice.
2. On a disposable cup with warm water, put a few drops of another shade of polish of your choice. I chose Orly in Cotton Candy. When you have the circle of polish in the water, spray some cologne (or any spray, I chose my VS cologne tee-hee) and this will create spaces on the circle of polish that will look like it has been shredded.
3. Dip your nail to the polish where the shreds are
4. Remove the surrounding polish in the water using a toothpick
5. And then, using cotton buds, clean the excess polish from your nails and fingers. I forgot to put tape around my fingers, it would've helped me clean the excess a lot faster.
6. Apply top coat.
Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)